My birthday weekend was absolutely fantastic!
I got to:
- see my friend Bridgette in Cincinnati;
- see Star Wars: The Last Jedi;
- see Jeff Dunham: Passively Aggressive; and
- hang out with my awesome nieces.
For my own self, I:
- got my haircut;
- got my eyebrows waxed;
- got a scalp massage; and
- got a new some new ink.
Me and my girl, Raven, 2001. I miss her so very much! She is now immortalized on my ribs.
- I took Friday off work and got to sleep in a while,
- played around with some of my crafty things;
- visited my Mom for her 95th birthday; and
- and basically had an awesome 3-day weekend.
Bridgette and I acting completely stupid with the help of SnapChat filters!
54 DOESN’T SUCK!